Hutten Metaal Yamaha Racing: Searching for a new mechanic
Hutten Metaal Yamaha Racing is looking for an immediate Competition / Training Mechanic “With demonstrative technical knowledge and experience in the MX world”.
Hutten Metaal Yamaha Racing Team is the official Yamaha EMX250 motocross team for which 3 riders currently compete internationally. The team is based in Beerzerveld (OV), here the engines are constantly kept at top level by a professional team of mechanics.
What are you going to do:
• As a member of a young and ambitious team, you maintain the engines during training and games. (m.u.v. engine service)
• You will travel with our team through the Netherlands and Europe to achieve the highest possible together in the Dutch Masters of motocross and EMX250 competitions.
• Working during the weekend is no problem for you.
• You are a real achiever and work well together in a team.
• Performing under pressure is no problem for you.
• You work safely and systematically.
• Of course you have an affinity with Motocross; Maintenance of motorcycles, workshop, bus.
What we offer you:
• You are part of a driven professional team that wants to get better together.
• Challenge in optimizing engines and yourself in a constantly evolving world.
• Good secondary working conditions including living at the workplace if you don’t live nearby.
Excited? Then we are also curious about you! Let us know why we can’t miss you and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then contact you.
Words: Hutten Metaal Yamaha