DIGA Procross GP team offer fans a unique adventure tour
The DIGA Procross KTM GP team have set up a unique experience for fans at an MXGP event. The team have put a plan in action and offer the following package at each Grand Prix.
Very limited number of guests per event!
- Dedicated DIGA Procross Adventure Tour Guide to take care of you
- MXGP weekend ticket and parking ticket
- Access to the DIGA Procross KTM Hospitality Area on Saturday and Sunday incl. snacks, coffee and drinks
- “Meet and Greet” with DIGA Procross KTM Racing Team
- Look behind the scenes and guided tour through the DIGA Procross KTM trailer and awning
- Overnight stay from Saturday to Sunday in a TOP hotel incl. breakfast
- Dinner together with team manager Justin Amian on Saturday evening followed by a drink at the hotel bar
- Lunch buffet on Saturday & Sunday in the Paddock Restaurant
- TV screen and time monitor in the Team Hospitality
- DIGA Procross KTM Goody Bag for every Adventure Tour guest
- Optional overnight stay from Friday to Saturday bookable for an extra charge
You can find out more by clicking here or at the link below: