For the second year in a row and unlucky Ken Roczen has got accidentally out in the sand just when he was right in title contention!
This time it wasn’t a backmarker like Tampa last year, it was the championship leader, Hunter Lawrence, who miscalculated a passing opportunity in Seattlw and jumped into the side of Roczen, taking them both out!
Roczen and Hunter make contact 🤯 @MonsterEnergy 450 Main Event LIVE fueled by @Amazon #SupercrossLIVE #SMX #KTM pic.twitter.com/5ob5qC9TY8
— Supercross LIVE! (@SupercrossLIVE) February 15, 2026
Lawrence still got a fourth but with Roczen having no electric start he would end up in tenth and is now 11 points down on Hunter who still has the red plate by one point over Tomac!
An apologetic Hunter said on the podium: “”I feel like an idiot. I was already going down and I got Kenny involved in that. It sucks.”
While Roczen who still did an interview with Lewis Phillips said: “Yeah, I was heated more about that, I couldn’t believe that this just all happened, you know? Because this is kind of like our biggest nightmare, going down, and it just takes a while until we can get everything going. I honestly think it was a little bit of a brain fart on him, but he normally doesn’t do stuff like that.
“He came over he apologized. I’m like dude, I don’t really have like no feelings I need to actually like watch it, you know, but I don’t know. I don’t really have like that strong of feelings towards it because he doesn’t normally do shit like that on purpose . So I’m not worried about it, but it just was a bummer that I would have much rather gotten third or fourth than this to happen and he said the same thing.”
Watch the full interview with Roczen below:





