Job openings at JWR Yamaha Racing
There are countless people across the globe who dream of working in the FIM Motocross World Championship, but only the select few get to fulfil that. The JWR Yamaha Racing squad, which will tackle all of the European rounds and the two Chinese stops next year, are going to give two more people the chance to enter the ranks next year.
JWR Yamaha Racing has two job openings
Two job openings are below and applications are now being accepted. Do you have what it takes?
JWR Yamaha Racing, a young and challenging team that is based in Lommel, is looking for two motivated mechanics to join the team ahead of the 2019 FIM Motocross world championship
– Be responsible for daily maintenance, including training and the race engines.
– Be responsible for preparing for training each day and getting race bikes ready.
– Travel to training sessions with the rider during the week.
– Travel to races throughout Europe on the weekends from February to October. This includes fifteen MXGP races.
– Be responsible for keeping the workshop and truck clean and functional.
– Have passion for motocross and dirtbikes.
– Have experience with working on dirt bikes.
– Work with colleagues and carry out orders from the team co-ordinator and manager.
– Hold at least the driving license B.
– Be an enthusiastic person and team player.
– Be able to work independently in the workshop.
– Speak fluent English.
– Work well under stress.
– Work securely and systematically.
– Not have a 09:00 to 18:00 mentality.
– Be available to work on a lot of weekends.
– A lot of travelling and an opportunity to be abroad at all MXGP races in Europe.
– A challenging, full-time and job that allows you to be independent.
– A pleasant working environment with a place for living.
– A young and challenging MXGP team.
– A corresponding salary.
Is this something that interests you? Email the JWR Yamaha Racing team with information about yourself and why you think you are perfect for this job, then we’ll be in contact. Email the team at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Words and pic: JWC Yamaha