BUD Kawasaki announce 2017 rider line-up!
The 2017 season starts in a few months and BUD Kawasaki are pleased to present the five drivers who will participate in various Motocross and Supercross Championships around the globe!
As usual the team focuses on young talents to enable them to achieve their goals and above all advance to become the stars of tomorrow.
No less than 5 Championships will be competed in 2017 for the team, starting with the AMA 250cc Supercross West Coast, the European Championships EMX 125 and 250 as well as competing in the French Championships Elite MX and SX 250 and 450cc, the new KX250F and handlebars KX450F.
The goal for the team is to progress and show our potential Supercross 250 West Coast for our second year and win the European and French titles.
The French and American flags will float above the Bud Racing Team throughout the season and our young talents will fight for victory!
Team Monster Energy Kawasaki Bud Racing will consist of the following drivers:
– Brian Moreau (FR): 14 years, Europe EMX125 Championship and Championship Elite France 250cc
– Kim Savaste (FI): 16 years, Wounded MXDN (back injury), he will return during the season to prepare for the season 2018
– Tristan Charboneau (USA): 18 years, AMA Supercross Championship 250cc west coast, Europe EMX250 Championship, Championship of France Elite 250cc
– Ryan Surratt (USA): 19 years, AMA Supercross 250cc west coast Championship, Championship EMX250 Europe, France Elite Championship 250cc
– Maxime Desprey (FR): 23 years, France Elite Championships MX 450cc Supercross Championship of France 450cc SX Tour
Thank you to all our partners and our fans for their support, we look forward to seeing you again on the circuit next year!