Axel open tomorrow for Lommel prep
RES Axel wants to invite all riders who want a bumpy practice track, perfect practice for GP Lommel.
- The track won’t be evened/flat, so everyone can have practice or test at the heavy track.
- We will take care, if necessary, that the track is sprayed with water enough.
- There will be again a pair of flag marshalls/safetyman at the track present for safety.
- We will ride in separate sessions for the fast riders (if enough fast riders are there):
1.30 pm till 2.10 pm
3.00 pm till 3.40 pm
4.30 pm till 5.10 pm
- Also it’s possible, if there is interest, to have practice with the start gates.
We take care of the start gates, steel plates and the crew.
If possible, please let us know if we can expect you, because of extra RES people/crew to make the day perfect.
For further questions or if needs are, you can always send a message to email@example.com or call 0031 65151 9696
We hope to welcome a lot of riders.
Wednesday July 31st open from 1pm – 8pm.
Canteen open wednesday/Saturday from 12 o’clock noon.
Words: RES Axel