The GR7 have made date changes so there’s now no date clashes with the MRA Ulster Championships.
The news is positive so riders don’t have to choose between the championships and can now contest both if that’s what they wish to do.
The MCCNI posted the following news on social media:
We have date changes for the GR7!
As many of you are aware some of the race dates clashed with the Ulster Championship forcing riders to choose between the two clubs. To make it fair for the riders we have been working tirelessly to reschedule and organise new race dates so no one will have to choose. It’s all about the riders and for the riders at the end of the day.
The new race dates are as follows :
• Round 1: Saturday 13th April at Desertmartin
• Round 2 & 3: Previously 4th & 5th May now will be Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th May at Desertmartin
• Round 4: Saturday 6th July at Robinson’s
• Round 5: The GR7 will run alongside the Paul Spratt Memorial on Saturday 20th July at Tandragee
• Round 6: Saturday 14th September at Desertmartin
Pop these new dates in your phone to make sure you don’t miss out
ONE LAST THING
Round 1 of the GH Racing Championship that was due to be ran this weekend (9th March) will now be at Desertmartin on Saturday 30th March
Pic: Nigel McKinstry