ASA United Husqvarna: Need a mechanic
The ASA United team are stepping things up for the 2020 season after it was confirmed they’ve got backing from Husqvarna for the season ahead.
It’s a good time to be part of the team and they are on the look out for a mechanic.
Ever wanted to work for a British team and travel to selected GP races as well? This could be your chance.
The team posted the following statement on social media.
**FULL TIME MECHANIC NEEDED at ASA UNITED HUSQVARNA***
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time mechanic to join our team for 2020. The successful applicant would need to have the following skills….
– Experience within motocross and working with riders and motocross bikes
– Be able to prepare bikes to British championship standard in the week
– Engine building not a necessity but would be an advantage
– Be available for all 8 ACU rounds and 6 MX Nationals plus selected GP’s
– Be flexible with working hours and have a full driving license
– Be based at our workshop in Croydon
Please ONLY email us with your CV and credentials to email@example.com. We would be looking at a January start date.